- High quality 3rd party product.
- Incredible high quality display.
- Only supports the games with
progressive scan - e.g. Bloody Roar Extreme, Luigj Mansion, Virtua
Striker3 ver2002, SMASH BROTHERS DX, etc....
- Works on all Japanese , USA consoles
, including the Panasonic Q.
Not compatible with
the PAL consoles.
- Not supports the new
Gamecube consoles without the multi-digital output.
- Insert the game compatible with
progressive scan and close the cover.
- Hold down the "B" button
of the 1P joypad (must be the original one) and don't release,
then turn on your Gamecube.
- You can only see the screen is
flickering and it is normal. After a while, it will ask you if you
want to use Progressive Scan.
- Release the "B" button.
- Press the "A" button to
confirm using Progressive Scan.
- Enjoy the superb graphic of the
This is not
an official Nintendo product.
All names, logos etc. are trademarks of
their respective companies.